Saturday, February 26, 2011

setback

Its been awhile. I was doing very well.Walking normally most of the time...no more meds...Occasionally Id lose footing and would feel it for awhile. But last week I hit my foot on the edge of the couch and it HURT. Ever since then Ive gone back to a slight limp,some days using my cane. Back to taking meds on some days. I have started taking my chondroiton/glucosamine. Its good for joint health,read good reviews. I bought it before the operation but havent taken it. Nows the time I think.

If youre recovering,about to have surgery,good luck with everything! I hope your journey will be as easy as mine has been. Also,leave comments here or on youtube.People are just like you-they want to know the good,bad, and the ugly!

2 comments:

  1. So should I invest in vitamins and if so.which ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with changing your diet, the supplements will work well to promote healing. Go back to the beginning of the blog and I should have some posts about what to take.

    ReplyDelete