Wednesday, November 3, 2010

17 weeks

shy by a few days.

I was supposed to take the boot off the other day. I continued to wear it. Even as I was going to school I heard a scripture-"Take up your bed and walk". Still, I wore it a few more days.
Yesterday, I took it off as soon as I got home. I went and got a pedi/mani. Although my foot is still sensitive, it felt fine and wasnt a problem. She did use a wand to scrub but it wasnt a harsh one.

I shouldve gotten my toes painted a color :-(

Anyway, I ended up walking a couple blocks last night. SHWAY SHWAY mind you but I did it,lol. No pain once home and I didnt take pain meds yesterday. Today I didnt wear the boot to school and although I felt discomfort here and there it was in the foot, not the bone. For some reason I feel I keep stressing that. To me, this shows me what I feel is from the operation and that the original problem is solved.

There is NO WAY I wouldve been able to walk as much as I have been otherwise. Now, a soak after walking too much pretty much does the job. Before there was NO WAY that wouldve worked.

I AM EVER SO THANKFUL TO GOD, THE DR's, AND FOR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS. Without them, it wouldnt have been possible.

I think of those who arent able to lay around and rest up from July to October. All I can say is that (1) I was able to leave and get around without being tired by around Sept but I wouldnt have been able to work if it had entailed standing. (2) regardless of your job buy or purchase (based on price) a knee roller. YOU WILL NEED IT and you wont have to depend on others. Made my life much easier! Also, If you have a choice between a big one that has a pivoting/turning front wheel axis and basket OR a smaller one that doesnt pivot.  .  .GET THE SMALLER ONE even if it doesnt pivot. It was much easier for me to handle the latter and I did have experience with both. The smaller one folding with one click and was easy to take around. The first one was a hassle to take anywhere so I didnt and that kind of defeats the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment