Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ALMOST week 18

Its NOVEMBER!

Ive been doing a LOT of walking. Its been a pain trying to find sneakers that are comfortable. I start off pretty good in the morning and as the day progresses I start to limp more and more. I dont take pain meds daily. Some days I only have to take it once. For the most part, Im good. Even when it does hurt, like at this moment, its not a deep pain. Im resting with my feet up. May soak them for awhile. I go without my boot but if I feel I need a bit more support Ill wear it.
Today, my toes were tingling a little. Actually, just the big one. The irritating part is that they dont have motorized vehicles for handicapped people in stores. Add to that the fact that you have to leave your license with them to "check it out". Its a pain!!
But, at the end of the day I dont complain because this pain is manageable, its temporary, and I know that in time all will be well. Well, kind of. I still have flat feet! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment