Monday, August 30, 2010

DISCLAIMER

While laying in bed last night I realized a major thing that I should have mentioned about this whole recovery thing-

I have not worked since the surgery as I am in the education field and have had the summer off. Ive been able to keep my foot up for 90% of the time and that has a lot to do with my level of discomfort/pain.

If a child were getting this, I would definitely recommend having it done right before school lets out so that they will be much better when school starts back. If it were an adult, I would recommend using short term disability if you havev that. If I were starting the school year here I would have probably gotten on STD (maybe I shouldnt have used that acronym,lol) even though I would have felt terribly guilty about not starting the year with the kiddies.

soooooo, yeah. FOOT UP, FOOT UP, FOOT UP-for much longer than one would think

No comments:

Post a Comment