Monday, September 13, 2010

anticipation builds

I GET MY CAST OFF IN 3 DAYS AND I AM SO EXCITED. Not because Ive been itching-because I havent been, not because Ill be able to take a shower/bath-which I really want to do so that I can wash my leg,lol, but because once this sucker is off I can get an update on my bone health, I can get my boot, my records, and. . .

ILL BE ABLE TO FLY AND GO TO WOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!!

Now, normally people arent so excited about work but my case is a bit different.

number one-I love my job. I would do it for free

and

number two-I am moving to another country and looking at pictures isnt quite cutting it for me anymore. Ive been doing so since March and Im so excited to be finally ready to leave.

The butterflies will soon start to flutter.

Actually, I have two days!
Thats even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment