Saturday, July 10, 2010

A bit of a turn around

It is still the day after but the pain has gotten better. It wasn't unbearable but it has become less painful between dosages. I continue to take Bromelain & Tumeric 3-4 times a day as well as Arnica 6 times a day and Symphytum 4 times a day. I do believe that has helped with the level of pain I feel along with constant elevation and ice packs being placed beside or on my ankle.I have been on 2 Percocets per dosage and hope to be on 1 tomorrow. I will see how that goes. I am able to sleep well and I have not been nauseated from the meds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I had the same surgery on April 5, 2010. I know all the pain and concerns you are going thru right now. I was in a wrap then a cast and another cast then a walking boot also. I am currently doing physical therapy three times a week and it has made a big difference in my recovery. it is now July 12 and I was release to go back to work from my doctor today. Although the pain is not gone 100% yet it is about a 2-3 by the end of the day while walking on it. Good luck and I wish a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete