Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Homeopathy: Just Good Medicine

At the end of this post is a video that briefly explains homeopathy. I believe that everything we need is already on this earth. And while I an thankful for Dr.s and the work they do, I also believe that medicine has become about the $$ and that much better forms of treatment are often ignored because it is not profitable.

That includes supplements and the like, based on whatever a person's individual needs are regularly or at any given time. I think it is important not to discount something because it hasn't been approved by the FDA, especially when the ingredients are 100% natural.

Think about it: how many times have they approved something that has been proven to cause disfigurement, retardation, death, deformities, sickness, and multiple ailments. Look at any commercial concerning the latest medicine and listen to the fast disclaimer about the side affects of said medication. Think about the fact that aspirin and tylenol


"An FDA review found more than 56,000 emergency room visits a year due to acetaminophen overdoses. About a quarter of them were unintentional overdoses — and about 100 of those people die each year, the FDA estimated."
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2002/Sep/20/hf/hf01a.html


Regardless of one's belief system, I do believe there is a better way. For this reason, I have been doing my due diligence to find out how and what I can do to better equip my body with the things it will need to heal itself. That is not to say I am against OTC or prescribed pain pills. Truth be told, I will, no doubt, welcome those which will be given to me. I do realize, however, that these same pills halt the healing process and should be used in moderation as much as possible.
Furthermore, I am sure I have just hit the tip of the iceberg in terms of what information is out there and, in the end, I want to find a homeopathic Dr. I will begin with what I have and have faith that things will work out for his good.






No comments:

Post a Comment