Saturday, July 10, 2010

The morning after

I woke up at 220 to pain and called my husband only to be told it wasnt time for medicine yet. I took my other supplements and dosed off to sleep. Ive been waking up off and on as there is only so much sleep I can get when on my back with my leg in the air. The pain is on excruciating but it definitely is sore and kind of painful. I think that my current mode of thinking is that this will be the last of the throbbing pain that sometimes exists for no reason so im cool with this.
I can wiggle all my toes slightly now so the block has all but worn off. The pain that I am feeling is in the deep part of my ankle-where I would feel the pain otherwise. I think that up until this point, the most uncomfortable thing is laying on my back with my leg in the air.
Ive still been getting up to use the restroom. Ive been drinking so much water that I have to get up frequently but they say its necessary to provide the body with the tools it needs to heal.
Im going to drift off now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment